The Importance of Commercial Refrigeration
Commercial refrigeration is a necessary part of operations for many companies. When you own a restaurant, café, retail grocery store, or other food service business, commercial refrigeration is a must. It keeps food and beverages from perishing, and provides cold storage whenever needed. Business owners in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley and the surrounding Arizona cities will find that we can meet all your commercial refrigeration maintenance and repair needs.
Types of Commercial Refrigeration
Commercial refrigeration can come in many forms, such as the following:
- Bar Refrigeration Units – Bartenders need to have chilled beverages at their fingertips. In a smaller bar, these units can be used for wine and beer storage, along with mixers, supplies, and garnishes.
- Under-Counter Reach-In Unit – In a café or hotel, sometimes all you need is a small unit for commercial refrigeration. With this unit, you can reach in and grab water or refreshments for customers without needing a large refrigerator.
- Refrigerated Merchandiser – This type of commercial refrigeration unit comes in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. They display merchandise for customers in an aesthetically pleasing way. Desserts, drinks, and other items often need to be on display while the merchandise is kept cool, at the convenience of merchandisers and customers alike.
- Walk-In Refrigerators and Walk-In Freezers – Often used by restaurants and cafes, a walk-in refrigerator or freezer allows chefs, cooks, and other restaurant staff members to easily access large quantities of food that would spoil if not stored at the proper temperature.
The Importance of Maintenance
Whether you have walk-in freezers, walk-in coolers or another type of commercial refrigeration unit, scheduling regular maintenance service is important. Some important parts of the maintenance a service provider will perform include:
- Washing and cleaning the condensers and evaporators at least thrice per year.
- Clearing and checking drain lines.
- Checking frame gaskets for an optimal seal.
That’s just the beginning. There are a wide variety of things qualified maintenance technicians can do to ensure that your unit stays in tip-top shape. With regular maintenance service, you won’t have to worry about losing expensive items and the business of customers.
Contact Us Today
For residents and business owners in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, and neighboring Arizona cities, we offer commercial refrigeration maintenance, service, and repairs. Walk-in refrigerators and walk-in freezers are a must in the food service industry, and restaurants cannot last long without them. Contact us to make sure your walk-in commercial refrigeration is in top condition, so you can keep your cool through the spring and summer.